MONTHLY CLASS SERIES FOR WOMEN
& WOMAN-IDENTIFIED PRACTITIONERS
2021 Class Series
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:45-9AM This month, we focus on embodiment of the 3 Themes of Baptiste Yoga: Be a Yes, Give Up What You Must, Come From Your Ready Now. Whether you have joined me for the 3 Themes or not, you will benefit from subtle body anatomy knowledge to... Limit of 15 participants.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:45-9AM Learn about the anatomy of the breath both physical and energetic, and experience the impact on your asana practice. Practice pranayama techniques to clear tension, cultivate vitality and recharge both body and mind. Limited to 15 participants.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:45-9AM This month, we focus on embodiment of Devotional Flow, which is an exploration of how these flows show up: How does it feel? Where does it move? How can we open up and connect to ourselves? Let's explore. Limit of 15 participants.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:45-9AM We will spend 4 weeks deeply exploring through the 3 Themes of Baptiste Yoga: Be a Yes, Give Up What You Must, Come From Your Ready Now. Limit of 15 participants.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:45-9AM This series is all about peace and wellbeing. Throughout the series, we will learn & practice Metta, offering loving kindness to yourself, your loved ones, those you have conflict with, and all beings everywhere. Limit: 15 participants
Online Studio Classes
Please note: all times are PST.
6:30 - 7:30 AM
Baptiste Power Flow @ Shakti Vinyasa
From my students
Tina has been amazing in helping me take my practice to the next level. She is a rare combination of humble, grounded, and spiritual. Her perception is great and, in addition to being able to detect subtle ways I can improve my form, she is able to recognize and adapt exercises to my state of mind making deeper challenges possible. I think these qualities enable her to understand me as a student and have accelerated my progress towards my goals.
ALEX, Bellevue, WA